In the last entry I explained the steps I took to rearrange the labels of two my blogs and websites to create a fusion of the two.
Today I will explain how to pass the domain "blogspot.com " to a domain ". Com" own for use in Blogger and resulted in a www.planetazaping.com .
Step by step I did the following ....
1st. Step recruiting domain.
Step by step I did the following ....
1st. Step recruiting domain.
We do so through a domain registrar (Domain Service Provider) and choose the one that best suits us:. Com,. Com,. Net,. Info etc. Chosen the same domain can vary in price according to the company we use for it.
Blogger also offers the service of selling domains.
2nd. Setup your domain.
Once we have a domain we need to set the DNS (Domain Name System) for our domain using CNAME records.
The steps differ for each registering entity, Google found a guide in English for the most common.
of Google Guide.
Broadly the process is as follows:
A - Login to the admin panel and look our domain DNS management.
B - seek CNAME records, and we delete them.
C - will create a new CNAME record as follows:
NAME field in the write www.
And in the HOST NAME field write ghs.google.com
Once we have done this and created the path pointing to our blog, and we can save the changes.
3o. Blogger settings.
3o. Blogger settings.
access your Settings - Publishing.
Advanced In places where your domain , write our domain:
In my case http:/ / www.planetazapping.com
Save the new configuration and ready .
changes typically take between 24 and 48 hours for records to be updated and completed redirection. In my case
in hours worked and my new blog with your own domain.
Blogger is also responsible for our old blog to redirect again.
result? This www.planetazapping.com
I hope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment