Saturday, October 3, 2009

Get Marriage Certificate Aurangabad



These days I have been busy creating a new blog, born from the merger of my two other blogs: "Mix ... Search Blog "and" Hot Blog "both dedicated to humor, and therefore I have not posted anything on" Pulling Blog "and it's time.

In this new version of this Blog I told you that he would publish when I had need to store some other data and now want to explain what I did when I went "" Hot blog "to the new web" Metro Mix. "



first step to move a blog, rearrange the tabs and leave the taste of the names we give them. We

blog editing mode, we get to Creating Entries - Edit Entries.

On the left we see our current labels with your name and number of posts published in each. To edit click the tab that interests us and we agree to entries or post one by one.

Once we come to edit the post we must add the new name and then remove the previous one, so avoid that if we remove the label first we may be out of sight and in the case of many post will be more difficult to find our entry .

When we stopped to taste the labels and we can export all entries to the new site, to see how, CLICK HERE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment