HE: Yes, finally. It was so hard to wait.
She: You want me?
He: NO! Even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
HE: Of course, again and again
She: I've Ever been unfaithful? He
: Noo! How dare you even ask that?
She: Can I kiss?
IT: Every chance I get
She: Do you dare to beat me?
HIM: Are you crazy? I'm not that type of person
She: I can trust you?
HE: Yes
She: My love!
After Marriage:
read from bottom to top
She: You want me?
He: NO! Even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
HE: Of course, again and again
She: I've Ever been unfaithful? He
: Noo! How dare you even ask that?
She: Can I kiss?
IT: Every chance I get
She: Do you dare to beat me?
HIM: Are you crazy? I'm not that type of person
She: I can trust you?
HE: Yes
She: My love!
After Marriage:
read from bottom to top
0 comments:
Post a Comment