Thursday, February 19, 2009

Provisional Patent Reporting Letter

new album Who is the best rapper in history?

The purpose of this post is trying to answer the question that surely we have done so many times Who is the best rapper in history?

For me and for many it is certain that Mr. Tupac Shakur (2pac for friends: P), but unfortunately we are no longer able to delight with its direct (the famous Hennessy Cognac spilling across the stage ), his wonderful legacy on CD and DVD do reign in the pantheon of the gods of Hip Hop. So do reign with the best rap song in history "California Love." What

about their archienemio 2pac, Notorious BIG ? I will not even reach neck ...

do that we are alive? Method Man undoubtedly very closely followed by Snoop Dogg , go two cracks!

By the way I leave it to Dr. Dre , which has been overtaken by his magnificent work as a producer over the singer.

And now it has the special mentions, one for Eminem to achieve being the first "white" whole family respected Hip Hop (I refuse to put Vanilla Ice ...) and the other by Coolio this great song so many times have we heard "Gangsta's Paradise "Algnos bars still continue to put as the last song of the night, OH MY GOD !!!!!

Yeah, I know ... I miss 50 cent Have you not heard any live? Lousy and over gets to sing with friends reggaeton Wisin y Yandel

SURVEY OF THE RIGHT COLUMN CAN VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

NOTE: abtenganse to post comments that say that the best is Porta
...
I leave you with a video compilation of the best muscial Rap International:

0 comments:

Post a Comment